What causes pain in head,ear and eyes with blurred vision?

I have had pain in my head, ear, throat and eye all on the right side, for about one week. It hurts just to touch my head. I also have slight blurred vision in the right eye. What might this be?
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Manisha Gopal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Seems like infection, get tests & start medicine Detailed Answer: Welcome to HCM! Your symptoms are indicative of infection ( but the exact primary location can be found only by knowing the sequence of involvement of various body parts). As there is significant dysfunction, I would recommend blood tests- complete blood count, liver and kidney function test, a visual screening, blood culture ( before starting antibiotic). 1.You shoud, start an antibiotic course, like cephalosporin ( cefexime 200 mg twice day) with a pain killer ( aceclofenac )and also an antialalregic ( levocitrizine ), with domperidone. 2. The pain in throat can be helped by doing warm saline gargals five times a day. ##I would also recommend that you can the first few doses of antibiotic in form of injectables, and later shift to oral form (to speed up the healing process). if ther is no improvement and the condition worsens-- you may need to get a CAT scan head, to rule out organicity. Please see a doctor ( General physician), get tests and start the medicine. I will be pleased to answer more questions for clarifictaion. Wish you good health ! Dr. Manisha Gopal MD psychiatry