What causes pain below nipples?
User rating for this question
I have had off and on pain just below my right nipple. It seems my right breast is slightly bigger than my left. It don't hurt all the time just now and then but I have never had issues before. It started about 3 weeks ago when I sustained a shoulder injury.
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: There is possibility of benign lump in your breast Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case with diligence. There is possibility of benign lump in your breast. This also can be due to injury leading to haematoma collection. I will advise to consult your treating doctor for clinical examination of breast and then we can do required investigation. Mammography and ultrasound may help for detail diagnosis. Another possibility of your origin of pain can be neural. Due compression of nerve in cervical and thoracic region can give rise to such pain. So I will advise for clinical examination and as required MRI spine screening, and cardiac investigation. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- What causes pain below nipples
- Symptoms of partial phimosis
- Right side calf pain/cramps
- I cant extend my elbow and losing strength in hand
- What causes deep pain in the nipples
- Canine torticollis and vertigo
- What causes extreme nipple pain
- What causes pain below the ribs
- Meralgia paresthetica and cancer
- Symptoms of advanced copd
- Symptoms of niacin deficiency
- What causes male nipple pain
- Symptoms of milk protein allergy
- Symptoms of periorbital melanosis
- Tight calves foot numb