What causes pain below nipples?
User rating for this question
I have had off and on pain just below my right nipple. It seems my right breast is slightly bigger than my left. It don't hurt all the time just now and then but I have never had issues before. It started about 3 weeks ago when I sustained a shoulder injury.
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: There is possibility of benign lump in your breast Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case with diligence. There is possibility of benign lump in your breast. This also can be due to injury leading to haematoma collection. I will advise to consult your treating doctor for clinical examination of breast and then we can do required investigation. Mammography and ultrasound may help for detail diagnosis. Another possibility of your origin of pain can be neural. Due compression of nerve in cervical and thoracic region can give rise to such pain. So I will advise for clinical examination and as required MRI spine screening, and cardiac investigation. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Endometrial cells and mirena
- What causes pain below nipples
- Effect of numerous pus cells
- Muscle involved in genu varum
- Elevated epithelial cells in urine
- Gluteus maximus strain sleeping
- What causes deep pain in the nipples
- Is it safe to swallow egg cell
- Leg going numb when sitting
- What causes extreme nipple pain
- What causes pain below the ribs
- Thumb straight fracture
- Red cell distrib width
- What causes male nipple pain
- Glucosamine for spondylitis