What causes pain and swelling in toes?

Apr 2014

Already Itook adiliv 150 last 45 days now Ifeeling pain and swelling in my toes why the reason
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: I don't think pain and swelling is due to udiliv. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to us I think there is spelling mistake during typing adiliv 150,it must be udiliv 150 mg and i don't think pain and swelling is due to udiliv tablet. It is important to know detail medical history. Pain and swelling may be due to inflammation.You can take analgesics like tablet Acelofenac 200 mg twice daily for 4-5 days along with serratopeptidase tablet thrice daily for 4-5 days. If pain doesn't resolve then you may need further investigations like routine hemogram,RBS,Serum Uric acid,RA factor and X-ray of foot in AP/Oblique view. You may need to consult orthopedician for proper clinical examination. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX