What causes over all body bumps with leisons in rectum and throat?

Hi Dr., entire body covered in bumps like chickenpox but tests show its not chickenpox or shingles. The craters in the skin are now 1/4 to 1/2 in deep. Soars in the rectum and throat and high white blood cells. I can send photo. Any ideas on what this is ?
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Possible cutaneous manifestation of Crohn... Detailed Answer: Hi, I have seen your medical reports and feel sorry for the situation you are in. To my judgement, it is a typical pyoderma as a cutaneous manifestation of Crohn's disease you are reporting to be suffering. I highly suggest to: - consult dermatologist and GI specialist for further treatment - run diabetes test - do testing for HIV Once again, a further evaluation by dermatologist and GI specialist is needed as soon as possible. Wish fast recovery! Dr.Benard