What causes occasional dull headache?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: sounds benign headache Detailed Answer: Hi The description sounds benign headache something tension or dehydration related headache. Low blood sugar and sleepless XXXXXXX can cause similar headaches sometimes. I also suggest to measure the blood sugar, blood pressure and heart rate during the episode of headache. Please see a local doctor immediately if you have any one of the following or all of the following. Blurring of vision, vomiting or weakness in the face or one side of the body. For bearable headache you can wait to take a pain reliever like Oral Acetaminophen 500mg. Hope this is useful.
People also viewed
- What causes dull headache above eyebrows
- What causes occasional dull headache
- Clonidine causing dull headaches
- Can fioricet with codeine cure headache?
- Sick, dull headache causes
- Can i take inderal for barlow syndrome ?
- Dull headache causes
- Cold sore rash on body of toddler
- Hand copulation effects of body
- Can botox cure migraine prevention ?
- Home remedies for curving body
- Will inderal treat migraine prevention ?
- Cyclopam suspension per kg body weight doses
- Cyclosporine smell body odor
- Will frova treat complicated migraine ?