What causes numbness in fingers and swollen knees?

Lyme Disease 3 weeks on Doxycecline and was better. Since 2012, I have been on such a journey. I'm weary, and need help. Both knees, are swollen, left hand, pinky is completely numb, as well as tips of fingers. My spine is so painful, expecially, back of neck and lower, both shoulders painful. Eyesight, has changed, difficult seeing things.
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 37 hours later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Looking into your history there are many possibilities , you are possibly suffering from Knee OA . Along with degenerative changes in spine which is leading to nerve compression thus the numbness of your fingers . Your question is not clear to me . Kindly ask what query you have. Dr. Shruti