What causes neck pain with tingling and numbness in hand?
User rating for this question
pain in neck tingling and numbness in hand very tired.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need urgent evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Your X ray findings are very bothersome. You need urgent evaluation by a Neurosurgeon. This kind of problem may present as simple pain in neck tingling and numbness in hand but may lead to sudden paralysis. You need cervical spine MRI also to properly assess and plan management. I feel that the symptoms described by you needs an emergency evaluation and management. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Dizzy light headed after a lumbar puncture
- What causes neck pain with tingling and numbness in hand
- Dizziness 1 year after head injury
- Bacterial vaginosis and sed rate
- Bacterial prostatitis taxim o
- Dizzy spells long after head trauma
- Tongue tingling and neck pain
- Neck pain and hand numbness
- Tingling hand after donating plasma
- Numbness after heavy drinking
- Bacterial prostatitis and mouth sores
- Bacterial vaginosis can it raise crp levels
- Neck pain with tingling lips
- Can migraine cause neck pain and tingling hand and foot
- Wisdom tooth extraction bacterial prophylaxis