What causes neck pain with tingling and numbness in hand?
User rating for this question
pain in neck tingling and numbness in hand very tired.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need urgent evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Your X ray findings are very bothersome. You need urgent evaluation by a Neurosurgeon. This kind of problem may present as simple pain in neck tingling and numbness in hand but may lead to sudden paralysis. You need cervical spine MRI also to properly assess and plan management. I feel that the symptoms described by you needs an emergency evaluation and management. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Progressive bulbar palsy pbp
- What causes neck pain with tingling and numbness in hand
- Scrotal dermatitis causes
- Post vaccination encephalitis causes
- Significant aortic regurgitation causes
- Tongue tingling and neck pain
- Lewy body type dementia
- Neck pain and hand numbness
- Skin contact allergy causes
- Fibroadenoma treatment causes
- Neck pain with tingling lips
- Trans ischemic attack treatment
- Can migraine cause neck pain and tingling hand and foot
- Lewy body dementia treatment
- Spinal block vs epidural