What causes muscle cramps?

Hello, I just emailed my query. I think I have symptoms of low Potassium. Spontaneous muscle cramps anywhere in my body. Very tired, I feel that I could sleep all day. Etc., Etc. In my original inquiry I mentioned all this and more. XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: blood test required Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. We did not relieve detailed query. Muscle cramps can be caused by low sodium, potassium as well as calcium. A simple blood test can ascertain the cause. For now take oral rehydration solution. It contains all the minerals and salts and will give you instant relief. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you