What causes migraines with chest pains,jaw pain and stiff neck?
User rating for this question
I recently had routine blood work done and my white cell count came back at 2.9, the Dr didn't seem too concerned and wants to recheck in 2 weeks. I wouldn't be as worried but haven't felt myself for 3 weeks. I have had non stop migraines which is not normal for me, chest pains( had echo and ekg-both were normal and stress test scheduled next week. some jaw pain and pain in my right arm from the shoulder down. I have also has a very stiff neck and some minor back pain....My Dr has ordered and MRI of my head prior to the blood work so getting that scheduled also...does all of this show reason I should be concerned? I cant help but worry
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: I dont see a realtion betwwen low WBC and your symptoms. wbc 2.9 is not worrying and in most cases it isnt indicating any pathology. Your symptoms are nonspecific adn it can be part of fibromialgia or neuroapthic pain due to nerve comression around your cervical spine. So you should do MRI of cervical spine too. I dont expect some serious fidning and classic migraine can go with neck and chest.Also it can be psychosomatic pain. I suggest some stronger painkillers and muscle relaxants and more detailed rehumatologist work up. Wish you good health. If you have any questions I ll be glad to help. Regards
People also viewed
- Is muscle cramps a side effect of pantoprazole?
- Is confusion a side effect of propylthiouracil?
- Stiff neck and chest pains
- Can smoking marijuana cause weight loss
- Can stress cause lip twitching and swelling
- Is trouble sleeping a side effect of rifaximin?
- Problems low testosterine can cause
- Is unusually pale skin a side effect of prozac?
- Migraine stiff neck and nausea
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of pletal?
- Uti as cause for low sodium
- What can cause low o2sat
- Migraine stiff neck light headed
- Rash stiff neck chest pain
- Daily migraines stiff neck causes