What causes metallic taste in mouth, diarrhea and feeling to throw up?

I have a metallic taste in my mouth I have had diarrhea for the last 3 days and I have been feeling like I'm about to throw up all the time I am a 27yr old female on the contraceptive bar
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Acute gastroenteritis Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query It looks like you are suffering from acute gastroenteritis, here are my suggestions to you 1. Drink about 5 to 8 glasses of water a day to keep yourself well hydrated 2. Avoid caffeine , alcohol, milk and milk products 3. If you develop fever then I recommend you to be on antibiotics like ciprofloxacin and tinidazole for 5 days 3. For now please take pantrolrazole once a day before food for the stomach discomfort 4. Drink line juice once a day with a pinch of salt and a spoon of sugar to replace electrolytes I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health and a speedy recovery Regards