What causes lumps on my penis?
User rating for this question
What are these lumps on my penis?
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need more information, possibility of herpes Detailed Answer: hi. Thanks for posting your concern at XXXXXXX I would like to gather more information from you in order to be able to help you better. -How long do you have these? What are symptoms associated with it? Pain OR Burning OR itching? -Are you married? -How many sexual partners have you had in the past?Any history of unprotected sexual intercourse? -When was your last sexual contact? take care regards
Follow-up: What causes lumps on my penis? 7 minutes later
About 2-3 weeks, there is a slight burn if urine touches one but otherwise I don't feel any pain or itching. I am not married and had unprotected sex about 7-8 weeks ago.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Oral Acyclovir Detailed Answer: Hi. I would keep a possibility of Herpes Genitalis. They appear as well defined erosions which is classical of Herpes Genitalis. If i was your treating doctor i would have asked you to take an oral antiviral like Acyclovir 400 mg thrice daily for 5 days. A topical antibacterial ointment, mupirocin twice daily would prevent secondary bacterial infection. take care
Follow-up: What causes lumps on my penis? 15 hours later
How long will they take to go away?
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 7 hours later
People also viewed
- What causes pea sized lump on penis
- What could cause a lump under the penis
- Lump of fluid on penis
- What purpose azithral xp drug is used
- What precautions do i need to take after sebaceous cyst excision
- What is exercise for bone tb in hip joint
- What causes white lumps on my penis
- What foods increase seminal fluid
- What is the cause of zits on penis
- Prostatic fluid sperm gestation
- Penis leaking stringy fluid
- What causes lumps on penis
- Whats the lifespan of a artery stent
- How to report seminal fluid
- What is the salmonella typhi normal dilutions