What causes lump in vas deferens?

Hi my husband seems to have a lump in the vas deferens sometimes after a bath you can feel something like a squissy lump and sometimes its not there, it is only very small
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need some assistance from you first ma'am Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Before we go into the possible cause, I would like to ask you a few questions regarding your husband's presentation and history, if you do not mind. -Does your husband have any other symptoms like heaviness of the scrotum, discomfort near the testes, swelling in the region, pain, etc? -Did your husband have any recent infections (eg. liver cyst) -Did your husband undergo any surgical procedures in or around the region I only ask these questions in order to accurately be able to predict the cause. I appreciate your patience and thank you for the same. Looking forward to your response in order to help you further. Best wishes.
Follow-up: What causes lump in vas deferens? 42 hours later
thank you for replying no he has no other symptoms at all and it is not sore or tender in the area at all no infections or procedures
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Then there is absolutely nothing to worry about Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate it. If there are no other symptoms or any history of infections or procedures then there is absolutely nothing to worry about ma'am. Such a presentation can at times be related to age, and at times even a change in temperature which can result in slight change in structure and function of the region. Please do not worry about this any further, as I am sure all is well. I hope you find my response helpful ma'am. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help. Best wishes.