What causes lump in vas deferens?

my husband has a small lump that appears in the vas deferens you can feel it only sometimes other times its not there, it can be felt when he has had a bath but not when he is laying down
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is normal after vasectomy---------------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome to the forum. I am not able to see his surgical history. If he had undergone vasectomy, it is most likely normal. It is called sperm granuloma. It he has not, then he needs to be examined to check - if it is beaded vas - that can appear in some conditions like diabetes. Hope this helps, Truly,