What causes lower back pain in morning?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: need more assessment Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. Back pain is one of the most common symptom and one of the most difficult to analyse. But back pain in morning or after rest suggestive of spondyloarthritis, I advise you to go for an Xray and see a physician as soon as possible. Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to ask me again I wish you good health, take care --Dr. Alok
People also viewed
- I am suffering from ectopic pregnancy, can i take methotrexate systemic?
- Causes lower back pain
- Lower back ache fever headache
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Lower back ache feel tired
- Lower back and front abdomen pain and numbness on left side
- Lower back and both sides of torso ache
- Lower back bruise and tenderness to touch
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- I am suffering from hypochromic anemia, can i take elemental iron?
- Is estrace vaginal cream used in the treatment of hypoestrogenism?
- I am suffering from intraocular hypertension, can i take alphagan?
- Is halfprin used in the treatment of ischemic stroke, prophylaxis?
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes lower back pain in morning