What causes loose testicles?

hi sir, This is XXXX.I am 27 yrs old.I am having very loosely having testicles they were causing lot of discomfort while walking,running,sleeping.It's been more than 10 yrs that i run.And these days i am also observing no erection.Can you please suggest me what to do.Do i need surgery?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Consult a urosurgeon Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I am Dr Alok, pleased to answer your health related queries. I suggest you to wear some support at least while out of bed. You also need to see a urosurgeon as soon as possible, he/she after examining you completely will be able to decide whether surgery is needed or not. Do get your testosterone level checked, this is to rule out hormonal causes for erectile dysfunction. Hope this will help. Take care and if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to ask. Dr Alok
Follow-up: What causes loose testicles? 21 hours later
Hi Sir, Actually i got this problem because without wearing under wear i used to excericise and dance at the age of 17.I am very much interested in dancing.Now i am unable to dance or walk with this loose testicles.I would like to marry next year.I don't know whether erection will be happened or not and i don't know it will be cured even if i go for surgery or not. I am unable to concentrate on my work as well.
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: see a urosurgeon Detailed Answer: Hi Don’t be dishearten and donot look at past. See a urosugeon first, he/she will decide about next plan of action, after clinical examination. I am sure, you will be able to do dance or walk normally. In our clinical practice, we see very good recovery in many patients. Don’t worry, take care If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate
Follow-up: What causes loose testicles? 25 hours later
Thank you sir for your support.And i have small question regrading this.Due to this loose testicles at morning times my testicles are looking in big size and evening times they were becoming loose and also my penis became small due to the swelling in testicles.Is it a symptom that our penis become small when our testicles became loose?
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: normal Detailed Answer: Hi No testis size and loose testicles are not related with penis size