What causes loose and greenish bowel movement?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
My 15 year old daughter, always seems to have to run to the toilet, during or after eating her meals, she says her stools are always loose, sometimes greenish, and she sometimes feels clammy and sick, this has been going on for quite a long time, other than this she is quite well.
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Brief Answer: could be worms or irritable bowel Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writingto health care magic. The symptoms described by you fit more towards worms infestation esp Giardia or irritable bowel. Try deworming her . I usually prescribe albendazole 200mg one dose only every 6 months for deworming. Try probiotics like sachharomyces which could help her. If symptoms persist she will need complete evaluation including stools and urine tests. Regards Dr Arun