What causes light vaginal bleeding after a hysterectomy?
User rating for this question
I had a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago laproscopic. they did not take my ovaries out. I was in bed for about 10 days. And I'm I'm back to work. I am now bleeding very lightly an orangish color blood vaginally. some harder spots in my abdomen. And some bloating. a little pain here and there. I have been lifting some heavy things. should I be concerned?
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer: observe , it should resolve Detailed Answer: Hi jcpopcorn, Welcome to healthcare Magic! Slight pain and oozing can be there during the revovery period of such major surgeries due to large tissue handling. Heavy weights lifting is to be strictly avoided. Abdominal distension is unacceptable, if it persists or you get vomiting then consulting the surgeon must be done. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- What causes light vaginal bleeding after a hysterectomy
- Why am i getting goose bumps
- Keep getting itching bumps on legs
- Genital bumps from sweating
- Causes of light vaginal bleeding
- Tired hungry constantly has to pee
- Constant leakage through vagina
- Light vaginal bleeding after pee
- Treatment for constant wet vagina
- Red bump on glancepenis
- Need to wee constantly polycystic ovaries
- Light vaginal bleeding lifted weight had hysterectomy cause of bleeding
- Constant pressure on right ovary
- Can incompetent cervix cause light vaginal bleeding?
- Bumps next to labial frenum