What causes light bleeding after taking Utovlan?
User rating for this question
Hi I started taking utovlan 3 days ago to delay my period and now I have a light bleeding. What should I do?
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. S Patra 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. Light bleeding may be due to hormonal imbalance, caused by the pill. If you want to delay your period, then you should continue above medicine as per prescription. Along with, you take Tranexamic Acid group of drug (like PAUSE) to arrest this kind of bleeding. Maintain your genital hygiene and avoid stress. Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW
People also viewed
- Kidney leakage and pus in sputum
- Can utovlan cause depression?
- What causes light bleeding after taking utovlan
- Prolonged bleeding after taking utovlan
- Neck pain during menstruation
- Postionor 2 bleeding
- When to give relent syrup to kids
- My period started after 4 months 53 years old
- Passing urine stinging menstruation
- Stop taking utovlan will cause miscarriage if pregnant
- Can utovlan cause abortion
- Veins that are visible in kids
- Knee pain in relation to kidney
- Post delivery ailments
- Telekast tablets for kids