What causes light bleeding after taking Utovlan?

Mar 2016

Hi I started taking utovlan 3 days ago to delay my period and now I have a light bleeding. What should I do?
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. S Patra 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. Light bleeding may be due to hormonal imbalance, caused by the pill. If you want to delay your period, then you should continue above medicine as per prescription. Along with, you take Tranexamic Acid group of drug (like PAUSE) to arrest this kind of bleeding. Maintain your genital hygiene and avoid stress. Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW