What causes less sweating?

My father (age:76) underone two minor operations for prostate enlargement . After receint medical test doctors told there may not required any major operation and medicne will cure. My father drinks a lot of water , but his complain is he is not getting enough sweating.Do you have any suggestions? Note: I could not attach the his reports.
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Sweating is unrelated... Detailed Answer: Hi, I appreciate your concerns for your father. I went through the details submitted. The uroflowmetry is reported as "obstructive". I am not sure if it was done before or after the surgery and if his surgeons are fine with it. The treating doctor is best to decide the course of action on this report. If they are convinced it doesn't need any treatment it can be managed with the medicines such as those prescribed in the list. As far as sweating is concerned, it is not related to the prostate problem or the urine flow obstruction. I would check his blood sugars again (Hba1c, fasting and post prandial) before deciding the next course of action on this concern. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards