What causes leg pain and acidity?
User rating for this question
i had uric acid problem, but now my uric acid is normal but still my legs are paining. and from few month i am facing acidity problem because of which my chest is paining.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 hours later
Brief Answer: needs treatment Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I am glad your uric acid is normal now. But, I see that your legs are still painful. It would be better to get your serum calcium and Vitamin D levels checked once. For the acidity problem, you may need medicines for short term. I usually prescribe my patients Capsule Pantodac DSR once daily early in the morning on empty stomach, for 3 weeks. You should also change your diet to less spicy, bland, healthy diet with more fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of fluids orally as well. Do not smoke or drink. Do not consume food from outside. These changes should help you. Let me know if you have more queries. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- Flying after hemorrhoid banding
- What to expect after varices banding
- What std cause leg pain
- Calf leg pain causes
- Fever from corneal ulcer
- What causes leg pain at night
- Dent in shin after banging it
- White scar after splitting banjo string
- Hard lump under chin after banging it
- When a corneal ulcer wont heal
- Corneal ulcer always haze
- What causes leg pain and acidity
- Natural remedies for corneal ulcer
- What is the cause and treatment for leg pain
- Low testosterone corneal ulcer