What causes left sided abdominal pain with urinary problem and lymohnodes?

Hello, I've had dull and pinching pain on and off on my left side for like 3 months. It started as what seemed to be kidney pain and slight urinary problems like pain, inability to urinate and incontinence. And then I could feel my groin and underarm lymph nodes swollen and I started getting armpit pain. Now I'm getting night sweats, especially when I do physical activity which wipes me out. Please help I'm scared and confused. Had blood work, urinalysis/culture and ct scan and nothing. Please help
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need more information Detailed Answer: Hi there. I am Dr Saumya Mittal. I read your query, and will try to help you with it. Left sided pain in abdomen, with urinary problem with lymohnodes. You have night sweats and probably get exhausted. At first thought, I would have still thought about urinary tract infection. Now this can be due to several causes, and I would like to ask some further questions- You said you had lymph nodes. Did the ct scan show any lymphnodes? Do you develop any fever? What was the exact report of the blood and urine work up? Did you get any ESR tested? Do you still have the stomach and urine symptoms? Any chest heaviness? Any upper abdominal heaviness? Any breathing difficulty? I would suggest a test of ESR, Mantoux test, FBS, if not already done. I am sorry I am of limited help so far. Please let me know the answers so I can help you better. I would suggest you upload the reports so I can see them. If you want reports / pictures can be uploaded with the query, and if there is a problem you can send them to YYYY@YYYY with Sub: ATTN 'My Name'. Once we receive the photos or diagnostic reports from the user, my team will send reports / pictures to my email. Best of luck Dr Saumya Mittal
Follow-up: What causes left sided abdominal pain with urinary problem and lymohnodes? 1 hour later
Hi Dr, thank you for your time. Im trying to get my records, my Drs were very apathetic. Thank you so much for actually caring. Ct scan was all good. Complete bloodwork and diabetes test good. I dont have any fevers, just very cold sometimes like I can't get warm. When I do its like a cold sweat. Sometimes I feel like I notice its harder to breath but nothing significant. Maybe just from exhaustion. I've been warmer lately and less urine symptoms, but after being physically active tonight I felt symptoms. This has been lasting months and it all started a week after I took the z pack. I'll try to get more info. I also had a itch less, painless rash that was diagnosed as rosacea. It was all over my chest/stomach/groin, but went away. I used antibacterial cream, idk if that's what helped it but it went away. Dr I also notice my bruise I had from hitting a desk edge seemed worse than normal. And I get joint pain like random shooting pain under legs and in my thighs, chest and arms. None of its significant so I haven't pushed it to drs. Just annoying, like peeing alot, some bladder pain, bloating, or being cold. Thank you for your time. Im also thirsty when I get chills and other symptoms like the left side pressure/ dull pain pinching. Im thirsty with cold feet right now. Please help me find out what to do.
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: Seen, Will need to see reports Detailed Answer: Hi there. I have read your responses and seen the pictures you uploaded. And i would definitely like to see those reports specially ESR. I have suspicion that this is an auto immune response. So I would like to see the ESR as soon as possible. Accordingly I may be able to inform further tests. I also want to know, after your responses, if you have been tested for thyroid disorder or Vitamin D? I would certainly like to know the reports of those and suggest that you have them tested if not tested so far. Meanwhile, can you tell me the medicines you are on? I would therefore add to the list of tests- ANA- for immune response. I think you may try some anti allergic like cetrizine for your rashes, and have you tried steroid creams like betnasol? Please let me know Awaiting reports, Dr Saumya Mittal