What causes left side testes descend earlier than the right one?

Hi sir, This is XXXXXXX from india I have a problem regarding my penis, i got hit on my balls few years ago and havent reacted to it , but later the left testical is some what of little big in size where the left testical is lying below some gland which is some what of big please help me out in this problem Can i have a cure for this ??? if yes tell me the procedure please i will take what it takes, please help me out before it would be a problem my marriage But Sir when my pennies erects it facing upwards, vertically upwards 90 degrees and gets harder and difficult to bend it fears me more because of facing position can I have sex like this ??? Thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is a normal finding. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! Your problem is probably Not a problem at all, it is just a finding. The left side testes descends earlier then right and is lying lower in the sac and hence appears bigger. It is so with almost 99% of males. If you have any pain then get an ultrasound of testes to confirm. I do not think injury is a cause for this. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!