What causes left flank pain going through to back?
User rating for this question
42 years...stopped but history of smoking...left flank pain going thru to the back
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Causes to left flank pain going thru to back.... Detailed Answer: Hi, The left flank pain you are experiencing which is going through to your back might be related to : - constipation - urinary tract infection - genital infection - kidney stones/infection These problems are often associated with hypertension. Further tests are necessary to run in order to determine the right problem: - urine analysis - complete blood profile - abdominal ultrasound Depending on the test results, further specific treatment will be prescribed. Meanwhile, I suggest to: - monitor your blood pressure, record the results for future reference - drink more water - if having problems with constipation, drinking more water and taking foods high in fiber will ease your problems Hope it was of help! Dr.Klerida Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Are altered taste or metallic taste in mouth symptoms of black, hairy tongue?
- Ice cubes having gastritis
- Severe stomach pain crystal meth
- Cough causing left flank pain
- Flank pain left side back
- Can my obvious deformity, such as a bent wrist or crooked finger be due to broken wrist/broken hand?
- Csection incision smells likes fish
- Can moving clumsily, with poor coordination be due to asperger's syndrome?
- Csf leak and oesophagitis and gastritis
- Left flank pain causes
- Can pelvic inflammatory disease cause fever, fatigue, diarrhea or vomiting?
- Ice cube fat panniculitis
- What causes left flank pain
- Can my muscle tension or muscle aches be due to generalized anxiety disorder?
- What causes left flank pain going through to back