What causes lack of concentration with anxiety and depression?

Dec 2015

i have some mental problems. like i cant concentrate on things.unusual thoughts distracts me.and i cant avoid thoughts.if i avoid it gives me anxiousness and they come again.then ultimately i have to give them attention. other thing is i get worried by everything.any task comes that i have to do,i get worried no matter how simple it is to do.then worry brings anxiousness in me.and then my mind doesn't work.i cant apply logic in this situation.feels like there is a barrier between me and my mind.i am not able to use my mind and not even able to remember things.head feels heavy and hot. thats why i was not able to learn during my rigorous training and then i got in high depression.there are many other related things happen with me but this is affecting most my life specially professional life. other things- 1.i talk as least as possible since i am busy in my thoughts. 2.i like to live alone.don't call to family members and close friends.i talk only when its too much necessary. 3.i have a habit of doing things again and if i saw something written while walking i have to read it many times.if i don't then i feel restless. 4.i do things the way i have been doing.i just cant do them in new way even if its easy. just considering it a daily task. 6.postpone every task. 7.hard to come out of bed. 8.don't feel excitement for anything. 9. sometimes while talking to someone, i feel like need to get angry and i get angry to that person without any logical reason.i make my own wrong reasons to get angry and even i really start believing those reason and feel angry and get upset.and later realize that there was nothing to get angry. 10.i talk in monotones way.don't smile at jokes and just feel them inside that it was funny.and sometimes i start smiling for no once i was smiling when my cousins dead body was taken at home. so want to know what is the problem.
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. K. V. Anand 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Idle mind is devils workshop Detailed Answer: Dear Welcome to XXXXXXX We understand your concerns I went through all your details. I see that you are 22. Young man, your thoughts are the cause of your worries. I feel that you are living a mechanical life, without ambitions, without friends, love, affection etc. You need to change that first. Life is always boring if you live monotonously. You must have been told by your teachers and parents to plan life. Do it now. We live out of some compulsions. Then live life happily and purposefully. 1. Learn to enjoy life. Compulsively laugh at small things. It should help positive thinking. 2. Make as many friends as possible. Initially it may feel difficult. Later you should enjoy. 3. Ask yourself- Am I satisfied with current job? If no, why? 4. Do you like your self? 5. Any bad habits must be spelled out and well understood. Remove it. 6. Eating nutritious diet gives you energy. Games and sports spend that energy. Then you get hunger and eat more. EXERCISE. 7. Everybody living in this world are like you. Only difference is they have purpose in life, you don't. Bring purpose in your life. God has given you life not to get upset. But to be happy. Be happy. Happiness is everywhere. You have to just find it. Hope this answers your query. Thanks. Good luck. Dr. Anand