What causes knee and wrist pain with intermittent burning sensation rash on arms and elevated prostate?

I have knee and wrist pain when I move them with any strain on them. I also have intermittent burning skin sensation with slight red rash on both arms and legs.I also have an elevated prostate spa of 8, but a long history of bph and fluctuating spa.prostate biopsy in past years were negative.
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 3 hours later
Brief Answer: It may be rheumatoid arthritis. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum. The pain at the knee and the wrist, more on moving and strain, may be suggestive of the osteoarthritis, age also supports the same. Intermittent burning skin sensation with red rash signifies the rheumatoid arthritis . I advise you to consult a rheumatologist for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have M.R.I. rheumatoid factor, C.Reactive protein etc for confirmation. I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms Injections of Vitamin B1,6, and 12 for 10 consecutive days, and then periodically and antiinflammatories, for long time and ofloxacin for 7 days. If the pain is unbearable avoid taking potato, other tubers, tomato, egg, chicken, and sea foods for few days. P.S.A(prostate specific antigen)level was, 2.8 in may, and XXXXXXX to 4 in october. Prostate biopsy report is negative. The levels of P.S.A. for the age above 70 in non cancerous person is 17.8, and in cancerous person is 613.2. So you need not worry till you get the reading of above 17. If you have any doubts regarding this matter, i will be pleased to clarify them. More over in many countries like XXXXXXX they are not considering it as a diagnostic. Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.