What causes itchy,red and hard pimple on arms?
User rating for this question
I had some itchy red hard pimple on my arm and legs, after I and my boy friend had bush walk 12 days ago. I found it after when home that day. My arm and legs appears some red dots. Then next day become pimples. I did apply some cortizone cream, lyclear cream but nothing works. Pimple getting more red and larger. Slight itchy. Would you give me some advice? My boyfriend seems ok. He said he had a few but disappeared in two days.
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Itchy red lesions over exposed area Detailed Answer: Hello, As you have these itchy lesions over the exposed areas, I am suspecting insect bite allergy or contact dermatitis to some plants. You have a feature to upload the images of the rash by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your query better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'. Lyclear cream will not help as the insects won't be there in your skin now. Cortizone cream has a role but as it is not helping you , you might need a stronger steroid cream. Hoping to see a picture of the rash so that I can advice better. Take care.
People also viewed
- Ovaries removed no libido
- Will minocycline clear up the acne on the face
- Vaginal lichen planus natural treatment
- What causes pimple on the areola
- Lichen sclerosis of the rectum
- What could cause pimples on the upper arm
- Lichen planus vs sclerosis
- What is xerythromycin ointment prescribe for
- What causes painful lipoma that smells
- What causes hard pimple on labia minora
- How to remove growing blisters
- What causes pimples in the womb
- Safe radiation levels
- What causes itchyred and hard pimple on arms
- Have blotches which is itchy and raised