What causes itchy rashes on thighs and testicles?

hi my name is XXXXXXX and i've recently developed spots and rashes on my inner thighs, my testicles have also become itchy and i get burning sensations. which can be very painful. i'm also getting pains and itchyness in my anus
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on the site affected and the description of the lesions you provided, I suspect the lesions to be due to fungal infection. It is called Intertrigo. Its is well treated with antifungal medication like Miconazole. Apply Miconazole ointment twice daily after thoroughly washing the affected area. If the symptoms and the lesions do not come down within a week, you may have to consult a dermatologist to get examined. regards.
Follow-up: What causes itchy rashes on thighs and testicles? 48 minutes later
i also have small red dots on the crown of my penis. the skin seems to be pealing, is this something to be worried about?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: The cause could be the same Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. The lesions could be the extensions of the fungal infection in the inner thighs. Apply Miconazole to the same. Regards,