What causes itchy rashes all over body and lesions in vagina?

May 2013
Just had a yeast infection last week. Now I have the flu and yesterday I discovered three small lesions on the inside of my vagina. I also am covered in an itchy rash with bumps all over my body. Head to toe. I am a 31 year old mother of 2. I've been in a monogamous relationship with my husband for 17 years
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Possible viral infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. According to your description and picture the possibilities are: -Viral infections like measles infection: It presents with fever, rash all over the body, koplick spots over cheeks etc. -Herpes infection: It can present with ulcers around the vagina, flu like symptoms etc. It can occur by skin to skin contact also. So, consult gynecologist once and get examined. By direct examination the exact nature and cause of the problem can be identified and treated. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer the follow up questions. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.