What causes itchy lesions over the whole body?
User rating for this question
I have been suffering with itching from my feet to my head. I can't resist scratching and so I get little bumps cropping up, they open up and then form a scab. Reminds me of chicken pox. It started in my lower legs and worked it's way up to my torso, arms neck and head. I've used lotions which help for a little while.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Charu Bansal 3 hours later
Brief Answer: please upload images Detailed Answer: Hello dear, I have read your query and understood your concern. Such itchy lesions over whole body can be due to number of conditions. It can be due to any of the following: 1. Infective cause 2. Allergic cause I will like to know for how long you are suffering from this condition? Do you have associated fever also ? History of similar lesions before ? Kindly attach a pic of the lesions so that I can see and comment upon. You have a feature for the same on the right side of this query page. Utilize it. Also reply to my questions . Please reply with the answers and send pics of the lesions. good luck.
People also viewed
- What causes itchy lesions over the whole body
- Brown blood wipe at 37 weeks
- Is sesame oil heaty or cool
- 37 weeks small blood clot when wiped
- Orange juice cause itchy and hands and feet
- 37 weeks pregnant red blood spot
- What causes itchiness all over the body
- Cause of whole body ache
- Betnesol during 37 weeks of pregnancy
- What causes itchy and inflammed rashes all over body
- Betnesol injection week 37
- Inner thigh rash kidney problems
- Hot wax skin peels off
- How to care for stitches on chest
- What causes itchy rash on body