What causes itching of genitalia and what is the treatmnt?

I'm bet concerned these could be either genital warts or genital herpes or something else. I tried to get as close as possible without it looking blurring but it's still somewhat blurry. Let me know what you think these could be or if they are hair follisculitis or sebaceous glands. They are ,close to my pubic hair but not quite in they pubic hair area. And you can only see them when I stretch out they skin.
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Kindly resend another clearer photo&medical data.. Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, I have looked at your reports, and I could admit that they are a bit blurry. I kindly ask to send again another clearer photo! The first impression from the "blurry" photo is more related to sebaceous glands. However, a more clearer photo would help assist you further! I would like to know if you are also having other symptoms like: - discharge from your genitalia - urinary problems - any itching, pain or other symptom of your genitalia - having fever or sweating - or any symptom you might be experiencing recently Looking forward to have the requested photo and medical data! Thank you! Dr.Alba
Follow-up: What causes itching of genitalia and what is the treatmnt? 1 hour later
So here's a better picture. Hopefully this one is more clear. Anyways I'm having no other symptoms escept for a mild mild itch that comes and goes. Still concerned these could be warts it herpes. Let me know if you still can't see they pic. Thanks. Hope to hear from someone soon. P.s. The spots are in between my pubic hair and outer labia.
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 18 hours later
Brief Answer: No sign for genital warts,sebaceous glands seen... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, I went through your reports and they are more indicative to normal sebaceous glands of your genitalia. No sign for genital warts. With regards to itching of your genitalia, it could be because of: - fungal infection - hard sex - friction when condoms are used when having sex - allergy to laundry detergents I'd advise to: - keep good hygiene of your genitalia - apply Greek yogurt to genitalia - clean your genitalia immediately after having sex - do use cotton panties - use hypo-allergic laundry detergents If no improvement of itching, should consult an OG specialist and run genital swab testing. All the best! Dr.Alba