What causes irritation during teething?
User rating for this question
Hi my son is 15 month old and has recently got teeth in the front 4 above and 4 below. Now recently he has got a biting habit and it appears to be some irritation. please advice if there is some medication required.
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 1 hour later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. This irritation will settle in few days. Gently massage his gums with ice. Give some hard thing to bite like rusk,coconut,carrot. Clean his gums and teeth regularly. Give him his regular balanced diet. Hope I have answered your query, Wishing your baby good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- Does femulen cause depression
- Toddler very swollen tummy and vomit
- Does taking hormones cause dermatatis
- Decayed molar tooth causing post nasal drip
- Toddler spine always looks bruised
- Toddler has red bumps on buttocks and legs
- What causes rotting teeth
- Toddler gas swollen left side stomach
- Can statins cause dermatitis
- What causes teeth clenching
- What causes irritation during teething
- Too much saliva in the mouth of a 5 months old baby
- What causes teeth to crumble
- Wisdom teeth cause irritability
- Can the depo needle cause foul smelling