What causes irregular heartbeat?

am sorry i was just testing it ..... this is my question please : have an irregular heartbeat .... Like i feel like every 4 heartbeats i have a delayed one , but not all the time , The question is . Is it XXXXXXX ? And if i have delayed heartbeat , can i feel it everytime ? Or it comes and disappear ? And i dont know if this helps i feel like a body jolt in night
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: need ECG Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. Irregular heart beat may be a manifestation of heart problem and may be XXXXXXX I advised you to get a ECG done as well as thyroid function test and see your doctor. Further prognosis can only be explained after investigations and diagnosis Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to ask me again I wish you good health, take care --Dr. Alok