What causes involuntary movements of the penis?
User rating for this question
Hi I was wondering what was the cause of mobile movements of the penis. I was recently doing something and I felt my penis move in my pants. There was no engorgement. What is the cause of this. Does the penis just do this? It happens when I am doing mundane things like going on the computer etc. Just wondering.
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: Usually, it should not happen Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank You for consulting HealthcareMagic! Your symptom is not very common. Without engorgement and while doing mundane things, this is not expected. Sometimes, if the movements are very minor, we may consider it physiological, related to erection. However, you need a thorough physical examination to rule out any nerve supply related issues. I suggest a visit to an XXXXXXX first and if he suspects any nerve supply issues based on physical exam, a visit to Neurologist as well. Stay healthy and thank you for consulting! You can contact me again anytime, if you need clarifications or further assistance in future. Kindly rate the answer if you are satisfied.
Follow-up: What causes involuntary movements of the penis? 14 hours later
Hi. It is very minor slight movements but when I look down there is no engorgement. Does the penis sort of just do this, irrespective of erection? Thanks
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Refer below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Movements on its own without erection is not common and will not happen normally. Though the movements are very minor a physical examination is essential and crucial to differentiate, whether it is physiological or pathological. It would be extremely hard to label it without a doctor examining those movements since they are extremely uncommon. Until you see a doctor, I recommend that you do not stress about this issue. Stay healthy and thank you for consulting! You can contact me again anytime, if you need clarifications or further assistance in future. Kindly rate the answer if you are satisfied.
People also viewed
- Is it safe to apply betamethasone cream for tight foreskin
- What could be cause of involuntary movements of hands
- Fever in child mottled skin
- Is it possible to experience erectile dysfunction after taking viagra
- White floating stool in child
- What causes involuntary movements of the penis
- Unilateral involuntary movements causes
- What causes involuntary movement of left cheek
- Sudden involuntary movements causes
- Child hitting head on floor
- Floaties in urine child orange
- Having pain in testis after masturbation what is the cure
- White tissues floating in childs urine
- Can epididymitis be treated with trimethoprim
- Developing frequent cuts on the foreskin what to do