What causes intense itching in scalp,arms and face?

random intense itching - scalp - arms - facial - rash, bites, food allergies, trips to campgrounds, foreign countries, changes in apparel, lotions, etc. no bedbugs or weird cleansers - seem to be more below in deeper tissues - surface of feet - waist and center of back - no it's not shingles - no visual indications - urine test shows normal
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: check liver function Detailed Answer: Hello There is a possibility that your liver function is deranged. Presence of excess of bile salts in blood can cause this type of itch. Please get you liver function test and let me know the result. This will help me in understanding your condition much better. Your local physician will know about this test. Thank you