What causes infertility?
User rating for this question
I am not able to conceive, What is the reason i don't know? please help me out to understand what is the cause. should i need to go to IVF or IUI? i got married in Feb - 2007, My MC is not regular. even, every month asper the mensuration cycle period, its always increase arround 25 to 30 days, but this month it got increase arround 70days. i felt that i conceived.i visited to nearest Doctor (Fortis Hospital). doctor did checkup and told that its negative..
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Need ovulation induction. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to HCM. Irregular menses indicate lack of ovulation & its not possible to conceive without ovulation. Anovulation can be due to mamy reasons, most commonly due to PCOS. Just get yourself checked for the cause by one baseline ultrasound on day 2/3 of menses & one blood test called AMH(if not already done). If PCOS is the cause, conception should be possible with simple ovualtion induction medicines. For exact advice kindly provide following details: 1. Semen analysis report. 2. Tubal patency test report if already done. 3. Details of treatment already taken. Awaiting reply. Regards.
People also viewed
- What causes infertility in women
- Soya milk will it improve the skin tone
- What can cause infertility
- Fertomid and late period?
- I have a welt where my implanon was inserted
- Take vitamins with fertomid
- Did anyone get pregnant taking fertomid 50 tablet ?
- Implanon mucus plug lost
- Do women really get pregnant taking fertomid 50 tablets
- Fertyl tablets and follicular study
- What causes male infertility
- Palpitarions and implanon
- What causes infertility problems
- Implanon sacroiliitis
- What causes infertility in men