What causes increased apetite?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, From couple of weeks my diet has increased ... I feel hungry every couple of hours and if I don't eat for couple of hours I get vomiting sensation......
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: stool examination. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. You have intestinal parasites your body. Your hunger has been increased previously and if you don't eat you have vomiting episodes. You should consult your doctor, who may advise you stool examination for your definitive diagnosis. He may advice you to collect a minimum of three samples on alternative days . After your diagnosis has been made, your doctor may advise you medication i.e albendazole, mebendazole, metronidazole etc. So atlast, I would like to advise you that you should not take any medicine without prescription of your doctor. I hope you have got your answer. Thanks. Dr.Singh.
People also viewed
- Novasure endometrial ablation weight gain
- Why i was not concievd
- Why i am hbsag reactive
- Lupus and heart ablation
- Always feel sleepy and not able to concentrate on studies
- Tachycardia with endometrial ablation
- What are the causes of heavy headed
- What causes increased discharge
- What causes platelets to increase
- Ablation and travel insurance
- What causes wbc to increase
- What is this symptom of body feeling frozen
- Surgery on abnoid nose tissue
- What causes triglycerides to increase
- What causes crp to increase