What causes increased apetite?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, From couple of weeks my diet has increased ... I feel hungry every couple of hours and if I don't eat for couple of hours I get vomiting sensation......
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: stool examination. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. You have intestinal parasites your body. Your hunger has been increased previously and if you don't eat you have vomiting episodes. You should consult your doctor, who may advise you stool examination for your definitive diagnosis. He may advice you to collect a minimum of three samples on alternative days . After your diagnosis has been made, your doctor may advise you medication i.e albendazole, mebendazole, metronidazole etc. So atlast, I would like to advise you that you should not take any medicine without prescription of your doctor. I hope you have got your answer. Thanks. Dr.Singh.
People also viewed
- Can lifting heavy oblects cause vaginal bleeding
- Can bleeding gum cause stomach issues
- Can lisinopril cause postmenopausal bleeding
- Hitting your head cause internal bleeding
- Treatment and cure for Nervous shock
- Diagnosis of Microprolactinoma
- Vaginal bleeding bright redintercourse pain
- What causes increased discharge
- What causes platelets to increase
- What causes wbc to increase
- Diagnosis of Tinea facial
- Diagnosis of Chronic pneumopathy
- What causes triglycerides to increase
- Diagnosis of Elastolytic disorder
- What causes crp to increase