What causes impaired speech,limping and Incontinence?

ENT Specialist
My little 6 year old boy cannot talk (only gurgle) cannot walk properly ( he has a limp and 1 foot turned inwards) cannot go to the toilet as he has no control over his bowels. He is growing as a normal boy. Please help me. XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Speech and Audiology, Club foot, Incontinence Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for your query. 1. Your child needs an speech and audiology evaluation. In ability to hear speech frequencies leads to an inability to speak. 2. I believe that the the foot turned inwards refers to a Club foot which can be corrected by treatment or surgery. 3. The Incontinence may require further investigations. Delayed milestones may be noted during the evaluation. 4. All these symptoms may be related under a congenital syndrome. With a full examination and testing, this may help plan his rehabilitation. I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them. Regards.