What causes heaviness in uterus while taking Fluvoxine?
User rating for this question
I am 29 years old unmarried female..My menstrual periods have turning scanty..the flow is for 2 days only though in these 2 days my flow is normal..not heavy nor less..earlier I had my periods for 4 days..in fact this month ,my periods are delayed ..It's been more than ten days over the date, I have no periods..Is it something serious..I seldom feel sort of heaviness and minute pain at left side of my uterus..m worried..I am taking Fluvoxine CR 200 Mg for last 10 years as I am Obsessive Compulsive Disorder patient..is it the side effect of this medicine..or is it some hormonal imbalance due some other physical dysfunction..kindly help..
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: possibly hormonal imbalance Detailed Answer: Hello, If pregnancy can be ruled out, then quite possibly, hormonal imbalance is the cause of the delayed period. The drug you are taking should not cause this side effect. I would suggest that you test your hormone levels and do an ultrasound. Thyroid dysfunction, prolactin dysfunction, polycystic ovaries are some common causes of hormonal imbalance. See your doctor and and do some tests.
People also viewed
- What causes uterus twitches
- Pre workout cause bleeding in poop
- Tired after being awake for a couple hours
- What causes uterus to enlarge
- Tips for duromine
- Tip of big toe numb itchy
- Tiny white bumps on left bottom inside of mouth one side
- What causes heaviness in uterus while taking fluvoxine
- Does ectropian cause heavy bleeding
- Oxerute cd for bleeding
- What causes a subseptate uterus
- Characteristics of cin 1 post coital bleeding
- Post coital bleeding smear slight cell change
- Tiny blister on palms of hand and feet
- What causes a bulky uterus