What causes heaviness in stomach,dark yellow urine and nausea after consumption alcohol with chicken?
User rating for this question
Hello Doctor ,I have heaviness in stomach and urine is dark yellow colour.Not able to eat anything due to heaviness and feel like vomit.I ate chicken and had whisky two days ago.
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Looks like you have gastritis may be due to chicken and whisky you had. Few things which can help are non spicy diet, oral antacids and anti emetic. Avoid alcohol,smoking,spicy food and staying awake late night. Hope this will resolve in few days. Please ask if there are doubts. Regards
Follow-up: What causes heaviness in stomach,dark yellow urine and nausea after consumption alcohol with chicken? 38 minutes later
Thanks Doctor, but what about yellow urine .Please suggest any oral antacids .
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Oral antacids .. pantaprazol. Omeprazol can be tried. Yellow urine in this settings can be due mild dehydration which is common association with alcohol intake.
People also viewed
- What could be the cause for anal bleeding with stools
- Tablets which kills human being
- What causes nausea feeling while urination
- What causes acid feelabdomen discomfort and loose motions
- Penis removal in humans
- Human rabies vaccine thyroid
- Huge pimple on scrotum
- Is it necessary to take omeparazole for eosinophilic esophagitis
- What causes nausea vomiting and frequent urination
- What is the cause of heavy bleeding and nausea
- What causes greenish tinge of the stool with white circles
- Names of human viruses
- What causes nausea after alcohol consumption
- What causes nausea after drinking alcohol
- What causes pain and bleeding following rectal surgery for hemorrhoidectomy