What causes heaviness in stomach,dark yellow urine and nausea after consumption alcohol with chicken?
User rating for this question
Hello Doctor ,I have heaviness in stomach and urine is dark yellow colour.Not able to eat anything due to heaviness and feel like vomit.I ate chicken and had whisky two days ago.
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Looks like you have gastritis may be due to chicken and whisky you had. Few things which can help are non spicy diet, oral antacids and anti emetic. Avoid alcohol,smoking,spicy food and staying awake late night. Hope this will resolve in few days. Please ask if there are doubts. Regards
Follow-up: What causes heaviness in stomach,dark yellow urine and nausea after consumption alcohol with chicken? 38 minutes later
Thanks Doctor, but what about yellow urine .Please suggest any oral antacids .
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Oral antacids .. pantaprazol. Omeprazol can be tried. Yellow urine in this settings can be due mild dehydration which is common association with alcohol intake.
People also viewed
- Dark yellow urine after appendix surgery
- Can too much magnesium be bad
- Can you take tums and zantac together
- Fever belching stomachachedizziness sweating
- Dark yellow urine causes
- Elevated transaminases related to exercise
- Dark yellow urine after drinking alcohol
- Can you take an enema while pregnant
- G spot hurt
- Can you lose weight with ibs
- Esr reading
- Can you take gas x while pregnant
- Dark yellow urine and bloated stomach
- Dark yellow urine and upper stomach pain
- Fish oil buttocks