What causes heaviness in lungs with pain in lungs and ribs?

I am currently facing heaviness in lungs with with some sour pain in lungs ribs. I also feel as if some air is trapped in my lungs. I also feel some pinching pain in the chest. There is also a problem of burping and I feel bloated and as if there is something heavy in my lungs /throat. This has been happening since last 1 Week and I have not yet checked with any Doctor. This symptoms have happened exactly last year also and subsided by themselves over a period of time. This is also giving me anxiety and little panic attacks. Pls help me.
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: ACID PEPTIC DISORDER Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic, As per the description of your symptoms, there are two possibilities: 1. APD (acid peptic disorder) 2. Bronchial Asthma As you dont have any cough and wheezing,it seems to be APD only. It can be managed by Proton pump inhibitors and prokinetic combinations like Pantoprazole + itopride. If you have any further issues, consult a Gastroenterologist for further management. Regards, Dr.VENKAT