What causes heartburn with sudden loss of consciousness?
User rating for this question
was at a bbq yesterday experienced a little heartburn started to feel dizzy then everything went white and I couldn't see anything for about 15-20 min, was conscious of what was going on around me and felt if I tried to stand up I wouldn't be able to I would land on the ground.
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: need evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi I m dr Alok, pleased to answer your health related queries here You need to be fully evaluated to make a proper diagnosis. Proper general and neurological exam, BP , both in lying and standing. Blood sugar, chest X ray and other routine test is required I think, you need to see your doctor as soon as possible Hope this will help
People also viewed
- Halitosis broken nose
- Can excessive earwax cause numbness
- Ruptured eardrum cause face numbness
- Does pregnancy cause a earache
- What could cause sudden nausea and heartburn
- What causes extreme heartburn
- Lactulose cause early labour
- What causes heartburn with sudden loss of consciousness
- Wet gangrene around the bum hole
- Whats the cause of headaches and heartburn
- Early hiv cause smell urine
- Vomit brownish substances?
- Pathophysiology of bruising
- Carbon monoxide in bruising
- What is the cause and treatment for heartburn