What causes heartburn with sudden loss of consciousness?

was at a bbq yesterday experienced a little heartburn started to feel dizzy then everything went white and I couldn't see anything for about 15-20 min, was conscious of what was going on around me and felt if I tried to stand up I wouldn't be able to I would land on the ground.
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: need evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi I m dr Alok, pleased to answer your health related queries here You need to be fully evaluated to make a proper diagnosis. Proper general and neurological exam, BP , both in lying and standing. Blood sugar, chest X ray and other routine test is required I think, you need to see your doctor as soon as possible Hope this will help