What causes headaches,stomach pain and nausea?

right and left sided headache for four days now.That is located behind my eye socket and into the temple area and onto the back of the skull. Diarreha for a couple days, an empty hunger pain in my stomach, makes me feel like i'm starving or like i'm gonna throw up. I am pretty much always cold and hungry. no fever. i have taken everything over the counter that you can imagine, and nothing seems to work. help!!!
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is probably Migraine or Tension headache Detailed Answer: Hi Ma'am, Thanks for your query. The provided details suggest that you are probably suffering from either, Chronic migraine; Tension headache; or, a combination of both. If you remain under constant mental stress/anxiety and depression, a long-term (6-12 months) course of a combination of anti-depressants + anti-anxiety drug + a Beta-blocker drug will give substantial relief. You may take Sumatriptan/Rizatriptan along with an anti-vomiting drug- which should relieve you of your headache. Also, get your blood sugar done to rule out/detect low sugar level, which too may cause such headache. Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he will agree with my opinion; order required tests, and- based on the reports- will arrive at a certain diagnosis and prescribe suitable treatment as advised. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Fond regards and have a nice day, Col (Dr.) Rakesh Karanwal