What causes headaches,skipped heart beats with numbness and tingling on face?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I have been to about 8 doctors and they can not find anything wrong. I have had some of these symptoms for 20 yrs or more but they started getting worse everyday. The past yr has gotten worse and now I can't live like this anymore. I don't have a sense of well being. The top of my head hurts , my heart skips beats, sometimes feels that is rolls over, face gets numb and tingly. Sometimes I feel like I am going to freeze. I take my temp and it is usually 97.6 and as low as 96.6. I have had my thyroid checked several times, comes back normal. Have excessive heartburn, but when I take 1 drop of iodine all my symptoms go away for about 4-5 hrs and I do this all over again everyday. Do you have any idea what is wrong?I have also had A1c test for diabedes it came back as 5.8 I feel fine after I take the iodine for about 4-5 hrs and all my symptoms come back so I take the iodine again. do this 24/7
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Clinical examination and investigations are needed Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. It will be helpful if you mention more information on your job profile and about any history of stress. After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated by a psychiatrist. You can take alprazolam 0.25mg along with propranolol 40mg under medical supervision only. Doing yoga and meditation will be helpful. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
Follow-up: What causes headaches,skipped heart beats with numbness and tingling on face? 54 minutes later
Really, what kind of answer is that? I paid 15.00 for that answer. Everyone is different. I have a very sensitive system, but I am not crazy. I am retired from banking and I live in the country and I have a personal relationship with Jesus, so I am not stressed! I won't be asking anymore questions. Thank you for your time. Kindest regards.
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: ECG can be done. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your response. I respect your feelings. It is good that you are not stressed. An Electrocardiogram (ECG) can be planned to know the cause of your abnormal feeling of heart beats. I wish you good health. Regards. Thanks.