What causes headaches,dizziness with vision problems?

Pediatrician, Neonatology
Hi I have a 14 year old daughter that has been critically ill since september. She has been suffering with headaches, dizziness, circadian rythym disruption, vision problems, her right eye is not tracking with the left eye, severe fatigue, foggy headed, unable to participate in any school whatsoever, weight loss, light sensitivity, loss of appetite, low blood pressure with high heart rate. We are on doctor #8! We have seen heart specialists, neurologists, sleep specialists, ent, opthamologists, pediatrician, and soon an endicronologist. We were told this week after having and MRI done that she has a very large pinial cyst. The doctor is unsure if it has become a tumor. her overall health has declined dramatically in the last 2 months. She is doing PT twice a week which wipes her out. We want our adorable child back. Any suggestions? I am leaving no stone unturned.
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Uma Rajah Ananth 1 hour later
Brief Answer: yes ,at least you have a diagnosis now Detailed Answer: Hi I know how hard it is to have the child suffer for the past 2-3 months without a diagnosis. Considering the symptoms MRI brain is THE test that has to be done. A large pineal cyst can cause problems due to pressure effects and she will need complete evaluation by the neuro surgeon. Till then support her general condition with good nutrition. I Hope it turns out to be a benign condition for better prognosis. God bless the child Dr Uma