What causes headaches with mild to moderate balance problem and shakiness?

What causes my headaches? I also have mild to moderate balance problem and shakiness.
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Many reasons for headache. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. In your history you have mentioned that you had had a cerebrovascular accident (old lacunar infarct), and you also have a calcified mass in the nasopharynx, and bilateral ethmoid sinusitis, all or any of these can be a cause for your headaches. Balance and shakiness could be related to infarct in the brain, which I think is likely, or else it could be related to inner ear problems. Please consult an ENT doctor for a complete examination and get yourself treated accordingly. Hope this answers your query, please feel free to write back if you need any clarification. Wishing you speedy recovery. Kind regards.