What causes headaches with mild to moderate balance problem and shakiness?
User rating for this question
What causes my headaches? I also have mild to moderate balance problem and shakiness.
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Many reasons for headache. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. In your history you have mentioned that you had had a cerebrovascular accident (old lacunar infarct), and you also have a calcified mass in the nasopharynx, and bilateral ethmoid sinusitis, all or any of these can be a cause for your headaches. Balance and shakiness could be related to infarct in the brain, which I think is likely, or else it could be related to inner ear problems. Please consult an ENT doctor for a complete examination and get yourself treated accordingly. Hope this answers your query, please feel free to write back if you need any clarification. Wishing you speedy recovery. Kind regards.
People also viewed
- Neosporin on open wound
- Headache sleeping problem stressed what is the cause and treatment
- Zofran odt vs zofran
- What causes mild headaches
- Dispirin headache
- Mild headaches causes
- Thyroid nuclear scan uptake
- Tying wet hair diseases
- Sinus disease face flushing
- What causes dizziness with mild headache
- Ponstan for headaches discussions
- Headache with watery discharge
- Recurring nausea without vomiting
- Headache without eye problem what is causing this headache
- Neurons that release norepinephrine