What causes headaches with mild to moderate balance problem and shakiness?
User rating for this question
What causes my headaches? I also have mild to moderate balance problem and shakiness.
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Many reasons for headache. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. In your history you have mentioned that you had had a cerebrovascular accident (old lacunar infarct), and you also have a calcified mass in the nasopharynx, and bilateral ethmoid sinusitis, all or any of these can be a cause for your headaches. Balance and shakiness could be related to infarct in the brain, which I think is likely, or else it could be related to inner ear problems. Please consult an ENT doctor for a complete examination and get yourself treated accordingly. Hope this answers your query, please feel free to write back if you need any clarification. Wishing you speedy recovery. Kind regards.
People also viewed
- Egg taste from throat
- Ekg of the eye
- Chest pain blurred vision one eye
- Headache sleeping problem stressed what is the cause and treatment
- Blow to the face headache
- What causes mild headaches
- How to stop premature ejeculation
- Mild headaches causes
- Ekevated liver enzymes and green stool
- What causes dizziness with mild headache
- Blowin nose and headache
- Ekg wrong possible heart enlargement
- Blow nose and top of head hurts
- Headache blurred vision hot flashes ct
- Headache without eye problem what is causing this headache