What causes headaches with hot sensation on head?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
My 7 year old daughter contantly has been complaining that her head is hot and that she has headaches...we have tried everything to relieve the headache pain, but nothing seems to work..we have seen a Pediatric Neurologist, Eye Doctor, Chiroprator...Tylenol. Motrin...homepathic..supplements....
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Following suggestions for headaches... Detailed Answer: Hi, Having headaches and feeling the heat hot, could be related to changes to her body if infections (like sinusitis) are excluded. In other words, hormonal changes can cause such tension in her head (preparing for adolescence). Please also consider if your daughter is watching TV or stands in front of the computer for too long as that might cause headaches too. In addition, I'd advise to visit more her school and discuss with her teachers about her attitude. Kindly approach your daughter to find out if there is something/someone who is giving troubles/worries to her. Hope it was of help! Dr.Sonila Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!