What causes headache from back to forehead and back of ear with a painful pimple?

Neurologist, Surgical
The other day I had a headache from the back of my head to my forehead. Then yesterday pain on my temple for the whole day. This morning when I woke up I have a small bump (like a big pimple) near my left temple. The back of my left ear is also painful. Now I am also experiencing slight pain on my left eyebrow. Please help me to assess these symptoms. It's winter in my area now. I am a female, aged 31. No symptoms like these before.
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Praveen K Nath 1 hour later
Brief Answer: headache Detailed Answer: RESPECTED MA,AM HELLO MY BEST WISHES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY . I have gone through your medical history in detail . Unilateral headache from back to forehead with pain in back of ear & a small pimple (painful) . may be due to many reasons like infection /otitis media/ ear infection / early herpes eruptions etc. May i suggest you to 1. Take some analgesics / antiinflammatory medication +-antibiotics to get symptomatic relief . 2. Get your CT SCAN BRAIN/ MRI BRAIN to rule out any intracranial lesion as a cause of headache 3 Get your COMPLETE BLOOD COUNTS / BLOOD SUGARS to rule out any infection as a cause of headache 4..If above all are normal , get a COMPLETE ENT CHECK UP TO rule out any otitis media /ear infection/ herpes eruptions etc Hope this answers your querry Thanx DR XXXXXXX K XXXXXXX DIRECTOR DEPTT. OF NEUROSURGERY