What causes headache and sinus pressure after an injury to the bridge of nose?

I fell flat on my face in work 3 weeks ago, my eye glasses caused a small cut to the bridge of my nose and my nose took most of the impact. The following wk I was in Az for vacation and had constand headache and sinus pain and thought it was due to the higher altitude, however since ive been back I have woken up a few times with a weird headache along my forehead and sinus pressure
Posted Wed, 19 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: x ray required Detailed Answer: Hello There is a possibility of a small fracture in your nasal bone. Minor fracture go unnoticed and impinge upon nerves causing pain. Please get an x ray of face and para nasal sinuses done. let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you