What causes head spinning with fullness in ear?

hi, I have mild ear pressure feeling like from swimming ( have not gone swimming), previous two visits to ear specialist after having some dizziness, hearing tests okay, no ear wax buildup ( which did once before cause spinning and after irrigation was fine for years), given nasal scopes, given Nyamist to take , since all that I now have had three episodes of spinning after sleeping most of the night and when rolling over, lasts a couple of minutes and then fine for the rest of the day, still having fullness in my ear
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan -8 hours later
Brief Answer: Needs otorhinolaryngologist Detailed Answer: Good Day Mr XXXX! My name is Dr S Khan and i would like to help you with this ear fullness and vertigo issues you have. Mr XXXX providing the facts of previous otorhinolaryngologic visits and the measures taken and now the symptoms all make one thing for clear that you need otorhinolaryngologist. Now the spinning in the morning and fine for the rest of the day is another classic sign of labyrinth involvement like labyrinthitis or meniere's disease a condition in which inner ear fluids balance is shifted to more fluids resulting in fullness and all these spinning and dizziness issues. So all you need is some steroid drops, some proclerparazines, some Betahistidines and diet modifications like you are a hypertensive patient. No salt or salt to the least limits below 1.5 gm a day. Have a support in morning rise from the beds to avoid fall or trauma. these issues have the tendency to self resolve too in 6 to 8 weeks span. So in nut shell, you need to pay a visit to otorhinolaryngology clinic and he will devise a plan simplest to follow and the results perfect for sure an yu will be good as new. Stay in touch with your otorhinolaryngologist and doing as directed is must to have promised results. Hope this answer finds you in good health. Mr XXXX if you dont have any more queries plese close the discussion and rate the answer as per your experience. Regards Dr. S Khan