What causes gastric problem in late evenings?
User rating for this question
Most of the time i have Gastric problem in late evenings. Due to this it is effecting my sleep as well. I am not able to identify there is any problem with my stomach or it is due to late diner. I tried everything still this problem persists. Please suggest any home remedy for the cure before going to the doctor.
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank you for the query. Dyspepsia (gastric problem) is a frequent symptom. Most of the time good lifestyle and avoidance of stress help. Here are some suggestions Try following things and see if you feel better 1) Regularize your eating habits 2) Do not eat too much at a time or stay hungry for long 3) Take adequate sleep and ensure you do not sleep two hours after meals 4) Avoid smoking, alcohol, tobacco if any 5) Avoid stress whenever possible If you still do not feel better then worthwhile visiting a gastroenterologist and getting basic evaluation and if suggested an endoscopy done. Hope this answers your query. Wish you speedy recovery. Happy to help.
People also viewed
- What causes avm gastric
- Does chapati cause gastric problem
- Does copper t cause gastric problem
- 2 year old with foaming bowel movement
- Yellow stool almond nuts
- Bowel pain while flying
- Foods to avoid when you have amoebiasis
- Alway feel hungry and lots of gas
- Graves disease bowel issues sticky
- Foul smelling bowel movements in toddlers
- Is farting alot a sign of early labour
- Is it okay to take pepto bismol and alkaseltzer
- What causes gastric problem in late evenings
- Frequent bowel movements nicorette gum
- Prawn is cause gastric problem